WHY?

I'm an extraordinary person living a less than ordinary life. I deserve more, I deserve better, and so does my mother. I've been dependent on others my entire 21 years and it's something I've grown weary of. I want to inspire and be inspired, motivate and be motivated, love and be loved.

No longer will I just wing it. Everything I do will be well thought out, every consequence of every action will be weighted, every person's feelings, whether directly or indirectly involved, will be taken into consideration and I'm sure I'll still make many mistakes, but I won't dwell on them, they will be deemed learning experiences and I will move on.

There's a long road ahead of me, and there's more than enough obstacles waiting for me on that road. There will be plenty of times where I feel it isn't worth it and in those times I'll have no one but myself to count on to snap me out of it.

I hope I don't let me down.


Welcome to the Growth.

-Ness.